mercoledì 15 agosto 2012

[EN]My eyes...

[EN]Everyone is against him... Especially my family, but I don't care. I'm happy with him. Mom wants me to end this "fake" relationship and she's trying to convince me. It's useless the fact you look for every "possible" reason of breaking up. Don't try to "open" my eyes. I'm smiling for the first time after 5 years and it's not a fake one. I'm smiling, I'm happy, I can see a future that doesn't include death (suicide), I believe in myself, I found a good enough reason to live for... And you want to destroy all these things. You want me to think again about the easiest way of killing myself, hiding my cries 'cause I don't want you to see me crying, screaming inside, feel dead,  try to commit suicide, praying for someone to help and save me, want to die, be depressed, be pessimist, making every stupid reason my life's aim and praying for life, listening everyday in every moment music, especially heavy metal because they scream for me when I can't, ... Should I continue ? Please, don't open my eyes, don't wake me up from my dream. Let me dream a little more... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento